About Me

Thursday, March 12, 2009

time catches up


I started to draw out a calender for the duration of time I have left in Indonesia. I can't believe I have six days remaining. Have I accomplished all that I wanted to achieve? Do I even know what it is that I wanted to achieve? Have I photographed the full essence of Bali? Do I even fully understand Bali's true essence? Regardless of questions and answers, it is clearly time to leave Lombok tomorrow and part ways with my new friends. I've been wanting solid solo time in Indo for a while. The time is now. Next week I will be in Japan and next month I will be back in the United States. I'll be looking back - wondering if I took full advantage of my 60 day tourist visa in Indonesia. I finally reached the Bali chapter in the book I'm reading 'Eat, Pray Love'. While reading about Liz's experience in Bali I began to long for more... I want to go home feeling satisfied - - satiated with all my endeavors and efforts to get this far away...

No comments: